NEW PRICE!!! ANY REASONABLE OFFER WILL BE CONSIDERED. Owners are committed elsewhere.
Ocean views: tick. Breezes: tick. Private: tick. Serene. Stylish. Modern. Enormous. The tick list goes on and on!
This house is totally hidden from the street up an elevated driveway but spacious and single storey on a flat pad with lots of parking and turning space. The enormous timber entertaining deck has a feel of a mountain retreat, looking through the trees out to the Coral Sea and Double Island, and is the perfect place to start the day with breakfast and a coffee or end the day with a glass of something chilled, sparkling and dry!
What I know you'll love about this property:
- extra high ceilings throughout
- decorative ironwork front entrance
- gigantic open family/living/dining surrounded by greenery
- separate media room (could be 5th bedroom or large office)
- big kitchen with 900mm induction cooktop, deep pan drawers, pantry, sociable island bench
- super-super-sized master wing with his 'n' hers robes & double en-suite with walk-in shower
- super-sized beds 2 & 3 share the spacious 3 way family bathroom + powder room
- bed 4 is the perfect guest room with it's own en-suite, walk-in robe & deck
- huge laundry fit for a business, with racking and cabinetry
- double carport with extra height and storage, covered bike park
- separate flat concrete pad for 2 more cars
- another pad for a shed with room for boat/van/trailers/equipment .... or even build a granny flat!
- U shaped deck layout is fenced and has been built ready for a central pool to be installed
- irrigation, new 11,000 litre water tank, gutter guard, remote control Big Ass fans; European appliances; everything is top quality and in pristine condition.
This property should be inspected to feel the ambience and appreciate the quality. You won't be disappointed.