You get a lot of house for your money with this recently renovated executive home with a pool, set in the idyllic Palm Cove, featuring a tropical rain forest and mountain back drop – what’s not to love.
As you arrive through the large rustic Balinese doors you are immediately taken back by the sheer size of this amazing home. The huge entrance hallway leads off to the theatre room, master bedroom, and then into an open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area.
The open plan Master Suite is serviced with walk in robes, shower and spa bath; whilst all other bedrooms have built in robes and access to two large additional bathrooms.
All you budding master chefs will love being the centre of attention as you cook up a storm in this well-appointed fully fitted kitchen, with stainless steel appliances, 6 burner gas cooker, wine cellar, stylish bench tops, and massive central entertainers island.
Finish the night off in your new resort style, fully loaded entertaining area complete with outdoor kitchen, bar, television, beer tap and pool.
Two built-in store rooms out back.
Don’t hang around – this one won’t last long!
- Two very large living areas
- Sparkling in-ground swimming pool
- Outdoor kitchen and bar area (with beer tap and keg set up)
- Modern, contemporary décor
- Large and spacious open plan living, kitchen, dining room and theatre room
- Modern kitchen, stainless steel appliances, 6 burner gas cooking, wine cellar
- Fully tiled, air-conditioning and plantation shutters installed throughout.
- Double garage with automatic door
- Walk to Palm Cove esplanade
- Minutes’ drive to Paradise Palms Golf Course, and Cairns Airport